What is i3 Profile for Teams?
It is a psychometric assessment based on preference, rather than competence, which offers an understanding as to why individuals behave as they do. i3 focuses on an individual's uniqueness rather than compartmentalising them.
The i3 Profiling for Teams has been specifically designed for groups of people embarking on the i3 journey together. i3 team feedback is given – with every team member's individual report summarised into a group format and delivered as a thought-provoking workshop. These workshops are usually 3 - 4 hours in length and the following is covered:
- Re-cap on what i3 feedback represents, including bespoke feedback that takes actual team member's profiles into consideration.
- Team indicator profile - an average i3 profile reflecting results for all the team members
- Team productive environment (PE) - plots each team member on the PE graph to highlight whether or not people are being pushed too far outside of their comfort zone and thus becoming less productive.
- Multiple activities to get the team interacting and exercising their newly exposed levels of social awareness.
- Set actions to ensure new findings are not wasted
This approach has been successfully used for many different types of teams in various sectors. Whether you are a small working group, part of a large organisation or a sports team - the effects of i3 Profile for Teams will take your team to another level.
Book your i3 Profile for Teams session now : Simply follow the link at the bottom of the page to purchase a team session for teams of up to 10 people. Should you require i3 Profile for Teams for teams with more than 10 people please contact us with your requirements and we will arrange for a bespoke quotation.
See below examples of how we use the i3 data to support an i3 Profile for Team session: